No deposit casino bonus codes for existing players
To claim a no deposit casino bonus, a player is required to have a registered account on the platform.
Online casino bonuses are triggered automatically or upon a player’s action. For example, welcome bonuses are given out as soon as you’ve signed up. To take advantage of some promotions, players will have to contact Customer Support. It depends on every casino and kind of special offer.
Most commonly, you will have to claim a casino bonus on the Cashier (Deposit) page.
As we are talking about no deposit bonuses here, you won’t have to make any money transactions.
To activate bonuses, a casino might require a special code word – coupon, although some bonuses can be triggered without it.
A coupon is a unique combination of letters and numbers. They can be found on a promo banner, bonus webpage, casino reviews, and themed forums.
If a coupon is required, there will be a specially designated box for it. Enter the code word there, hit “claim”, and start playing for real money.
No deposit casino coupons for Kiwi players 2021
We’ve prepared a list of no deposit casino coupon codes that will grant New Zealand gamblers either free spins or cash credits. Choose wisely and enjoy your chances to play for free.
- DOLLAR10 – $10 bonus credits (Fair Go casino);
- FAIRGO5 – $5 bonus credits (Fair Go casino);
- 77S50FREE – 50 free spins on Lucky Heaven pokie (77 Spins casino);
- GDAY10 – $10 bonus credits (Uptown Aces casino);
- FREE50 – 50 free spins (Uptown Aces casino);
- FREEXTRA31 – $31 bonus credits (Sloto Cash casino);
- LIBRE25 – 25 free spins (Slots of Vegas casino);
- ENTER25 – 25 free spins on Book of Dead pokie (King Billy casino);
- BOOK20 – 20 free spins on Book of Darkness pokie (24K casino);
- ENTER50FA – 50 free spins on Booming Seven Deluxe (Freaky Aces casino);
- FPS33 – 33 free spins on Miami Jackpots (Vegas casino);
- 59LUCK – $59 bonus credits (Wild Joker casino).
Before claiming any bonus, be it a no deposit offer, free spins, or any other, don’t forget to go carefully through all the terms and conditions that casino promotions always come with. Go to the “Terms and Conditions” section on any casino platform, find a paragraph dedicated to bonuses and promotions and read it. Pay attention to time limits, maximum cash-out amount, and, of course, wagering requirements.